I’ll take 6 up and 1 down and not complain 1 peep after the loss every single time it happens.
So what we lost. We won the series in DC and the Mets didn’t quit. They battled and battled but they just fell short.
Still some good news from thursday’s L:
• Ike continued his en Fuego-ness with 2 more hits only to be out done by Thole’s 3 knocks.
• Beato continues to steamroll the NL with 2 more shutout innings
• Capuano was ehh. Not great, not terrible but definitely hittable with 4R, 10H, 0BB, 2K in 5.2IP
• Nice sliding catch by Beltran
• Go Hu! My newest favorite littlest Met swiped his first ever big league bag
• Pelf goes tonite - after he lost 11 lbs due to being sick I’m not expecting a big game from Big Pelf